Red Ribbon Ideas For Business Leaders
Red Ribbon Week Ideas For Business Leaders
Here are some ideas to make this year's Red Ribbon Week celebration the best yet!
- Use Red Ribbon Week as an opportunity to continue talking to your employees about drugs. Let them know that alcohol and drug use will not be tolerated.
- Sponsor a local school with Red Ribbon Theme Merchandise.
- Encourage your employees to enter the Red Ribbon Photo Contest for a chance to win an iPad for themselves - and $1,000 for their child's school.
- Use our social media tips to post Red Ribbon Week messages on your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Secure and take inventory of your medicine cabinet to prevent prescription drug abuse.
- Encourage your employees to work with their kids to submit ideas for the 2020 National Red Ribbon Theme. They'll gain national recognition and $500 of Red Ribbon theme merchandise for their child's school. This year's theme was created by Isabella Ware from Griswold, CT.
- Write "Celebrating Red Ribbon Week" on your email signature.
- Contact a local governmental official about declaring October 23rd-31st Red Ribbon Week in your community.
- Raise money for a local prevention organization by charging $5 for employees to wear denim on a special Red Ribbon jeans day.
- Distribute red ribbons to your coworkers and staff.
- Sign the Red Ribbon Pledge.
- Volunteer to speak about the latest drug trends at a local Chamber Meeting.
- Organize a Miles of Quarters Campaign to support prevention.
- Display Red Ribbons and posters on the interior and exterior of your building.
- Check out what other prevention organizations are offering to make your Red Ribbon Week the most impactful yet at www.redribbon.org/resources
- Insert Your Best Idea Here. Add suggestions to the comment section below. We'll filter out the best and add them to this list!