Get Ready For Red Ribbon Week 2015
Posted on 09/21/2015 @ 01:00 PM
Are you ready for Red Ribbon Week® (October 23-31)? The Red Ribbon Campaign® is the oldest and largest drug prevention program in the Nation and a way for people and communities take a visible stand against drugs. This year's theme, "Respect Yourself. Be Drug Free.™", created by a middle school student in Ohio, is a wonderful, positive message to share - and we invite you to join us.
Enter The Red Ribbon Photo Contest
We are giving out $20,000 to schools across America. We invite you to enter the contest. Watch our video one-minute video and share it!
Other Ways To Get Ready
- Download the Planning Guide, pledges, web banners and more.
- Order and display Red Ribbon Materials.
- Submit your event.
- Take a stab at next year's theme.
- Make it social. #redribbonweek #respectyourselfbedrugfree.
- Stay in touch on Facebook.
We look forward to your participation!