Two Weeks Left To Create The 2013 Red Ribbon Theme
Posted on 11/26/2012 @ 12:00 PM
Will your bright idea be celebrated across the country during the 2013 Red Ribbon Week?
There's two weeks left to send us your ideas for the 2013 Red Ribbon Theme Contest today.
- Entries must be received by (DEADLINE EXTENDED) December 10th, 2012 at 11:59PM (EST), via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to National Family Partnership, 2490 Coral Way, Miami, FL 33145. Please include your name, school, telephone number and email address. Winners will be announced on February 15, 2013.
- All entries become property of the National Family Partnership. Note: NFP reserves the right to select the theme or design from one submission and match it with another submitted theme or design. In that case, there will be two contest winners. Helpful Hints•Red Ribbon Week is celebrated in schools across America, where banners and signs are hung from marquees and fences. Whatever the theme or design you create should fit well within that context.
- Themes should be brief and as catchy as possible. This year's theme is "The Best Me Is Drug Free." Previous themes include "It's Up To Me To Be Drug Free," “I Am Drug Free: Choices = Consequences,” “100% Me Drug Free,” “Look At Me I’m Drug Free” and “Drug Free Is The Key."
- While the red ribbon should be prominently featured in the design, don’t be afraid to use other colors, as well
- Entries should include a Red Ribbon in the design. The actual ribbon should be a double looped ribbon, as opposed to a single loop. (please refer to Red Ribbon Campaign logo here)