Enter the 2013 Red Ribbon Theme Contest Today
Will your bright idea be celebrated across the country during the 2013 Red Ribbon Week?
Send us your ideas for the 2013 Red Ribbon Theme Contest today for a chance to win $500 in Red Ribbon Theme Merchandise in 2013.
- Entries must be received by (DEADLINE EXTENDED) December 10th, 2012 at 11:59pm (EST), via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to National Family Partnership, 2490 Coral Way, Miami, FL 33145. Please include your name, school, telephone number and email address. Winners will be announced February 15, 2013.
- All entries become property of the National Family Partnership. Note: NFP reserves the right to select the theme or design from one submission and match it with another submitted theme or design. In that case, there will be two contest winners.
- Entries should include a Red Ribbon in the design. The actual ribbon should be a double looped ribbon or bow, as opposed to a single loop. (please refer to Red Ribbon logo on www.redribbon.org/downloads)
- Red Ribbon Week is celebrated in schools across America, where banners and signs are hung from marquees and fences. Whatever the theme or design you create should fit well within that context.
- Themes should be brief and as catchy as possible. This year's theme is "The Best Me Is Drug Free." Last year's theme was "It's Up To Me To Be Drug Free." Other recent theme slogans include “100% Me Drug Free,” “Look At Me I’m Drug Free” and “Drug Free Is The Key.”
- While the red ribbon should be prominently featured in the design, don’t be afraid to use other colors, as well.