Red Ribbon Walk & Wrap
Need More Money For Prevention?
What school couldn’t use a little extra money? Introducing the Red Ribbon Walk & Wrap (RRWW), a fundraiser/walkathon that sends a message to stay drug free by making the Red Ribbon visible in your school and community. RRWW will get students moving, get people talking and buzzing about positive change and ultimately help to create a healthier environment for all. Take one small step for our children and one giant leap for our future.
There are two requirements for participating in the Red Ribbon Walk & Wrap:
1. The Red Ribbon should be visible. Ideally, you'd wrap red ribbon around the perimeter fence at your school to make it most visible to members of your community.
2. You must organize a walk to get students moving for a great cause.
Money raised by your school will be split (50/50) between your school and the National Family Partnership (to fund prevention programs at your school and others nationwide).
How You Can Participate
- Create a Red Ribbon Walk & Wrap event at your school or in your community
- Create teams (by grade level, classroom, etc) for your event who can compete for the most money raised.
- Support an existing team by donating to the RRWW.